If you miss your scheduled delivery, you will need to re-schedule. Re-delivery fees will apply. If you miss your couriered delivery, it will go to a depot/post office for you to collect or arrange a re-delivery (re-delivery fees may apply, depending on the provider).
Articles in this section
- Can I change my order from delivery to collection after my order has been placed?
- What happens if my delivery is late or early?
- What happens if I am not home when my delivery arrives? Are there additional fee involved?
- Can my order be delivered to multiple addresses?
- Can I order delivery to a different address from my home?
- Can I change the address I have the order delivered to?
- What do I need to provide the driver in order to receive my order?
- Do I need to be home at the time of delivery?
- How do I check or change when my delivery is scheduled?
- How do I book or schedule a delivery?