We are committed to ensuring that your personal information and payment details are secure. In order to make the payment process safe and prevent unauthorised disclosure of confidential information, we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information. On pages where we request your personal information or payment information, we use SSL Encryption to protect your data and communications. In addition, we have obtained the Norton (Formally Verisign) Secured Seal.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the online checkout?
- What is the process after my order is placed online?
- Is there a minimum order value?
- I have purchased multiple items, will I receive my order all at once?
- What confirmations / receipts / invoice will I receive?
- I have not received an order confirmation, what should I do?
- How do I request additional copies of my receipt / invoice?
- Can I switch my order from delivery to collection or collection to delivery?
- Do you offer financing options online?
- Are online payments secure – what is involved in making the payment secure?