I. General everyday soiling or build up over time resulting from normal use. The SofaShield Warranty is NOT a cleaning contract and does not cover the cleaning of furnishings that are soiled through daily use.
2. Stains which are the result of mishandling, abuse or neglect of the furnishings.
3. Furnishings which have not been properly maintained or have general spilling, furnishings that have been subject to misuse, vandalism or have been altered in any way.
4. Furnishings used for commercial or rental purpose.
5. Stains not attended to promptly and not reported within 14 days of occurrence.
6. Stains which are unidentifiable.
7. Burns, rips/tears and fading.
8. Build up of pet hair and damage caused by pets or animals.
9. Damage caused in or by transit.
I0. Stains caused by transfer of dyestuffs from other items onto the sofa upholstery.
II. Causes of damage beyond the control of the warranty holder, such as fire, flood, wind, lightning, property, structural, casualty damage or any other natural disasters.
I2. This warranty is only applicable to the original customer that purchased the product and is not transferrable to another person.
I3. This 3 year warranty covers fabrics for Australian made and imported sofas.
SofaShield Warranty is only valid in Australia. Fantastic Furniture will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage of any kind and, shall only be required to service the stained furnishings as outlined in this brochure.
The SofaShield Warranty is in addition to all other statutory warranties.
The addition of any fabric protector will void the SofaShield Warranty.For the warranty to be valid, you must follow all instructions provided.