We aim to make all our products available online, however from time to time, a product may be unavailable for an extend period of time or we may only be able to offer it in-store. If a product is not available for purchase online, you will not be able to add the product to your shopping cart.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the online checkout?
- What is the process after my order is placed online?
- Is there a minimum order value?
- I have purchased multiple items, will I receive my order all at once?
- What confirmations / receipts / invoice will I receive?
- I have not received an order confirmation, what should I do?
- How do I request additional copies of my receipt / invoice?
- Can I switch my order from delivery to collection or collection to delivery?
- Do you offer financing options online?
- Are online payments secure – what is involved in making the payment secure?